How about 1945? Should be about the same.
New Page 1
I saw the old catalogs on the Lansing Heritage site but the scan was rather poorly done so it's really hard to read the technical details I am looking for.
Anyone knows or have the old Altec catalog from 1947?
Thanks

How about 1945? Should be about the same.
New Page 1
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

I like this page.
the part about the "vertical ports utilizing all of the available sound energy" sounded interesting. what did they mean?
http://www.voiceofthetheatre.com/ima...att1945.11.jpg
Sonic Barbarian
Magasat16, I resemble that remark! All of those scans were done by me in my kitchen on one of the better HP scanners available in the year 2000. Some of the literature scans were of terrible looking photocopies which we used because they were the only available sources. All these years later, they still are.
Bookmarks